Marketing for an African Powerhouse: How one woman built a leading brand in Tanzania
In a business race, how does a wounded cheetah learn to stop the bleeding and outrun everyone else?
How does a decades-old family business that knew nothing about Marketing learn to stay relevant today?
And how does one young woman learn to initiate powerful changes within a company while discovering her life purpose?
In MARKETING FOR AN AFRICAN POWERHOUSE: HOW TO GET YOUR BRAND AHEAD OF THE HERD, Fatema Dewji (Marketing Head of the MeTL Group and Founder of Educate, Empower & Inspire) shares intimate stories and insights of her father’s, MeTL’s, and her own challenging yet sweetly rewarding journeys.
- Her father’s work ethics and how he grew one truckload of produce into a modest, respectable trading house.
- How their lack of understanding their consumers almost crumbled the future of the company.
- How Fatema approached changing mindsets before changing work systems.
- How she discovered MeTL’s big WHY as well as her own wildest dream.
- How she went about building campaigns for MeTL’s various products. (Yes, with specific questions, angles, and executions. Just for you, Marketing nerds!)
- What she has learned about Teamwork, Humility, and Giving Back.
- And the most inspiring woman in Fatema’s life who got her and her father where they are today.
Told through real-life stories, with the aid of motivational speeches, interviews, and resources from big-hearted, passionate people, this is a book for every business owner (no matter the size of your company or the mileage of your business journey) who wants to know how to connect with their crowd, as well as everyone who wishes for more personal growth in business and in Life.